Faculty Senate is the representative body of all faculty (full-time and adjunct) that participates in the governance processes of Pima Community College. Our objectives include:
- strengthening the concept of the faculty as a College entity;
- promoting the gathering, exchanging, and disseminating of faculty views and concerns regarding College matters;
- promoting mutual accountability between the College faculty and the faculty representative to any College committee;
- advising the Chancellor and other administrators of faculty views on College matters;
- bringing the concerns of the Chancellor and other administrators on College matters to the faculty;
- promoting the involvement of all faculty members in the establishing, staffing, and functioning of College committees, task forces, or other initiatives; and
- participating in the policy review process of the College.