Top of page
Skip to main content
COVID-19 Information: Spring semester, masks are required indoors on PCC campuses and in centers. Learn more on the COVID-19 & Updates Page.
2 PCC students talking and laughing

Office of Dispute Resolution

PCC’s Office of Dispute Resolution provides centralized oversight to address complaints and grievances from students, employees and community members.

We are committed to addressing complaints, grievances, or concerns in an independent, fair, and objective manner.

We intake, triage, investigation, and analysis of complaints and grievances, and assist other units in identifying process improvements. 

Filing a Complaint

A complaint is a request for assistance with a problem, conflict, concern, or issue that negatively impacts students, employees, the community and/or the College.

  • If the complaint is not a violation of policy, law or administrative procedure (AP), ODR will assist the complainant in resolving  the issue with the appropriate college resource, employee or employee group (i.e. employee relations, supervisor, campus designated contact person,etc.).
  • If the complaint demonstrates a violation, or potential violation of policy or administrative procedure (AP), ODR will begin a formal resolution process. This process could include investigation and/or coordination with appropriate college contacts.

Use one of the methods below to discuss or file a complaint.  

When using the hotline, you may remain anonymous if you so choose.

Filing a Grievance (Employee Only)

A grievance is an allegation that a specific personnel policy statement provision, an administrative procedure (AP), and/or regulation has been or is being misapplied, misinterpreted, or not applied in such a way that the grievant (employee) or their working conditions have been affected. The Employee Handbook provides additional information about employee grievances.

Use one of the methods below to discuss or file a grievance:

Contact the ODR Office

Office of Dispute Resolution
4905C East Broadway Blvd.
Tucson, Arizona 85709-1300

Phone: 520-206-4686

To file a report on the hotline:

Student Complaints

Go to Student Complaint Processes to find information on submitting student complaints.

Back to main content Back to top