Top of page
Skip to main content
COVID-19 Information: Masks are required indoors on PCC campuses and in centers. Learn more on the COVID-19 & Updates Page.
Student writing chemistry equations


If you have questions regarding paying your bill, payment plans, payment options, or anything else related to your Pima bill, we’re here to help. 

Don’t see your question below? You can always contact us for additional support

Tuition Payments

When is my tuition payment due?

Tuition and fees must be paid in full by the published payment deadlines.

I often receive checks from my credit card company. Can I use the routing number and account number on these checks to make an e-check (ACH) payment?

Check with your specific credit card company. Some credit card companies do not honor checks used electronically. This may cause the check to be rejected, resulting in potential returned check fees, late payments, and/or dropped classes due to nonpayment.

Can I make a debit or credit card payment over the phone or through the mail?

No. We do not accept credit card payments by phone or mail.

Is there a tuition payment plan available?

Yes, there is a payment plan available.

I am an Arizona resident. Why am I being charged out-of-state tuition?

Students seeking in-state tuition must meet legal requirements for both Arizona residency and U.S. citizenship. To verify in-state residency, you will need to complete a Verification of Lawful Presence Form online or at any campus Admissions Office.

If I drop a class or the class is canceled will I get a refund?

You must drop your class or classes by the refund deadline to be eligible for a refund. Tuition paid by credit or a signature debit card is refunded back to the card. If you are eligible, you can receive your refund by check or E-refund. If Pima cancels a class, you will be refunded all applicable tuition and fees for that class.

Where can I find my payment history?

You can access your payment history through MyAccountManager in MyPima.  Once in MyAccount Manager select Payment History from the drop-down menu.  Waivers and credits may also be included in the Payment column.

Service Fees

Why am I charged a service fee when paying with my debit or credit card through MyAccountManager?

Pima has contracted with a third-party company, PayPath, to provide secure debit/credit card processing services. The service fee is being charged by the third-party processor, not Pima. 

A 2.85% service fee (minimum fee $3.00) applies to each debit/credit card payment made through MyAccountManager. The service fee is subject to change.

You can avoid the service fee by paying with an web check (bank transfer from your checking or savings account).

If I make a debit or credit card payment in error, is the service fee refundable?

No. The service fee is not refundable even if the payment to which it relates is canceled, refunded, credited, or charged back.

Will the service fee that I am charged be included on my student account statement?

No. Pima does not receive any part of the service fee and it will not appear on your student account statement. The fee is charged and collected by the third-party company, PayPath, and will show as a separate charge on your credit card or bank statement.

Financial Holds

Why is there a financial hold on my student account?

If you have an outstanding debt with the College you will not be allowed to register for any classes until the debt is paid in full. You can pay your balance online or at any Accounts Receivable/Student Accounts office. For more information about your debt, contact us.

Financial Aid Funds

I am scheduled to receive financial aid funds. What is the disbursement process?

Review your account balance on the Academics tab of your MyPima page. If you see a credit balance (a negative dollar amount) your funds have been released by the Financial Aid Office and are available to be disbursed by Accounts Receivable Services. Refunds are processed weekly and once the refund is initiated by our office, it may take up to ten business days to receive your funds. To expedite your refund, we suggest enrolling in E-refunds.  If you are unsure of your financial aid status, contact Financial Aid.

How will I receive my financial aid money?

There are two ways you can receive your funds:

  • Your refund can be mailed to the current address listed in MyPima. To update your address, log in to MyPima and select Update Personal Information under Quick Links on the Home tab.
  • Your refund can be deposited directly into your savings or checking account if you are enrolled in E-refund and your account has been verified.

Effective March 16, 2020, check pickups are no longer available.

Back to main content Back to top