Top of page
Skip to main content
Governing Board Selects Dr. Jeffrey P. Nasse as New PCC Chancellor
A Student  stands smiling inside of a study lounge at Pima's Desert Vista campus

Transfer to Pima

Thank you for choosing to continue your college education with Pima. Welcome!  The Transcript Evaluation team will review your official higher education transcripts for credits that apply to your graduation goal.

Who Should Submit Transcripts for Evaluation?

Students who have applied to Pima and plan to earn a degree or certificate should submit their official transcripts.

Official transcripts are not required and do not need to be evaluated if you are not seeking a degree or certificate at Pima.

  • If you need to demonstrate prerequisites for course registration you can contact [email protected] for assistance.
What Transcripts does Pima accept? How do I submit my official transcripts?

Pima accepts official transcripts for credit evaluation.  Electronic Transcripts (eTranscripts) must be sent from the issuing institution through a secure web delivery system (eTranscripts forwarded by students will not be accepted).  Paper transcripts must be delivered in a sealed, unopened envelope from the issuing institution. 

  • Submit by mail:
Pima Community College Office of Enrollment Services/Registrar 
4905B E. Broadway Blvd. 
Tucson, AZ 85709-1120

When should I submit my official transcripts to be evaluated?

To ensure your transcripts are evaluated before the start of the term, submit your official transcripts by these priority deadlines: 

  • For Fall (August start) submit by July 1 
  • For Spring (January start) submit by November 1 
  • For Summer (May start), submit by April 1

We cannot guarantee that transcripts submitted after the priority deadline will be evaluated before the start of the term. 

Transcript evaluations take a minimum of two (2) weeks to complete. During peak months, evaluations may take longer. 

When will I know my transcripts have been evaluated?

Correspondence regarding your transcript evaluation will be sent to your Pima email account. Be sure to check your Pima email on a regular basis and respond promptly for the best service.

What if I changed my Program of Study, and/or want my transcripts reevaluated?

If you have recently changed your Program of Study, or you believe applicable courses are missing from your record or should be reconsidered, use the Transcript Evaluation Appeal Form found here.

Your transcripts will be archived for three years. If a re-evaluation is requested after that time, you may be asked to submit another official transcript.

Back to main content Back to top