Top of page
Skip to main content
COVID-19 Information: Masks are required indoors on PCC campuses and in centers. Learn more on the COVID-19 & Updates Page.
Student writing chemistry equations


E-refund makes it simple to receive funds. Electronic refunds can be used for financial aid or any refunds due and are delivered directly to your savings or checking account electronically.

To enroll in E-refund

  • Log in to your MyPima
  • Select the Students tab and select Register and Pay
  • Go to My Account and select MyAccountManager
  • Select the Electronic Refunds tab under "My Profile Setup"
  • Select Set up Account
  • Select an existing account or to create a new account select Set up Account
  • Important: If you set up a new payment method, you will need to provide your bank account information and bank routing number. This is different from your debit card number. Review the agreement and check "I agree".

Debit/credit card and webcheck payments made within the last twelve months will be credited back to those methods. Cash or paper check payments will be refunded by E-refund or check.

Questions?  Contact us.

Back to main content Back to top