Top of page
Skip to main content
Your Guide to Virtual Services and Remote Learning.
Smiling student

Financial Aid Forms

Online versions of our financial aid forms are below.  Be sure to submit the correct form to prevent any delays. 

  • 2019-2020 forms are for Fall 2019, Spring 2020 and Summer 2020
  • 2020-2021 forms are for Fall 2020, Spring 2021 and Summer 2021

The preferred method of form submission is via your MyPima > Financial Aid > Document Upload Portal. Submission vial email is not accepted due to security reasons.  Students using assistive reading software are advised to use Internet Explorer when opening forms. Students may also request form accommodations by contacting our office.

Required Forms

Not all students have to submit the forms below. Please review your MyPima for the requirements you need to submit. Some forms can only be found in your MyPima. Others you may already have in your possession (like your birth certificate) or are listed below.

Form Name 2019-20 2020-21
All Verification Forms See MyPima See MyPima
Request for Recalculation of SAP Status  CLOSED Fall 21
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal CLOSED Fall 21
Appeal to Change Academic Plan (Program of Study) CLOSED Fall 21

Student-Initiated Forms

These are optional forms that you may submit if needed or requested by the Financial Aid Office.

Form Name 2019-20 2020-21
Authorization to Release FAFSA Information to Third Parties CLOSED 2020-21
CTD Federal Direct Loan Request See CTD Advisor See CTD Advisor
Federal Aid Cancellation/Reduction Request 2019-20 2020-21
Federal Direct Loan Request Instructions 2019-20 2020-21
Homeless Youth Certification CLOSED 2020-21
Independent Status Request (Special Circumstance) CLOSED 2020-21

Loan Reaffirmation Agreement Form 

(To display the form properly we recommend you download the form, save it to your device and then open it in Adobe.  If you are not able to successfully open the form please email to request the Loan Reaffirmation Agreement Form.)

2019-20 Available after July 1, 2020
Preparatory Coursework Agreement CLOSED 2020-21
Private Student Loan Request CLOSED 2020-21
Request for Budget Review (aka Request for Cost of Attendance Review) (Special Circumstance) CLOSED 2020-21
Request for Federal Loans with no Parental Data CLOSED 2020-21
Request for Income Reassessment (Special Circumstance) CLOSED 2020-21
Returning Aid Received Request 2019-20 2020-21
Undergraduate Parent PLUS Loan Request CLOSED 2020-21

Other Common Forms

We often receive the following forms from other offices or outside organizations.  Below are some helpful tips on how to submit the form correctly for fastest processing.

Need a copy of your tax transcript?  If you were selected for verification here's how to request a tax return transcript from the IRS.  There are several types of transcripts.  Be sure to request the Tax Return Transcript.  If you don't have copies of all your W2's also request the Wage and Income Transcript.

Consortium Agreement - Obtain the consortium agreement form from your other institution’s Financial Aid Office. Be sure to list the courses that you are taking at Pima and include your Pima Student ID # somewhere on the form. Upload the form through your MyPima > Financial Aid > Document Upload Portal or by fax at 520-206-4566.  Be aware, since you do not have financial aid at PCC, we can not hold your classes. Be sure to pay in full or sign up for a payment plan to ensure you are not dropped.

DES Form - Be sure to complete and sign the DES form you received from your DES contact. Upload the form through your MyPima > Financial Aid > Document Upload Portal. We can often complete it within 24 hours for you. It can be faxed to DES or it will be emailed back to you to your school email address. 

Enrollment Verification - Need to prove you are enrolled at PCC to someone? This can often be completed from your personal computer.

FERPA - If you want PCC staff to be able to speak to anyone else about your financial aid or grade, you must submit this form. Otherwise we will only talk to you about your account. 

Request for Transcript Evaluation – If you have taken classes at another college, we suggest you send a transcript to admissions so you don’t waste time and take unnecessary courses or repeat ones you have already completed.

Return Check Form - If you wish to return a check, write VOID on the check and submit it along with this form to any campus Cashiers Office. 

Special Provisions Refund - If unforeseen circumstances force a student to withdraw completely from the College after the official refund deadline, the student may request a partial tuition refund. Questions should be directed to the Campus Admissions & Registration Office or the District Student Accounts Office.

Student Loan Deferment Forms - Be sure to complete and sign the deferment form from your loan servicer. Since your enrollment is being verified, this form is processed by PCC Registrars office, not financial aid.

Tribal Funding Forms (FNA’s) - You must complete all of your FA red X icons before your FNA can be completed.  We will fax the completed FNA to the tribe once you have been awarded.

Back to main content Back to top