Top of page
Skip to main content
Due to unforeseen circumstances, all members of the Pima Community College (PCC) Governing Board will be attending the Board's March 8, 2023, Regular Meeting remotely. At the discretion of the Board Chair, PCC administrators and others making scheduled presentations to the Board may also be appearing remotely. Tonight's meeting will otherwise be conducted in a hybrid format as previously noticed, and members of the public may still attend in person at PCC's District Office, room C-105. During the "Public Comment-Call to the Audience" portion of tonight's meeting, public comments may still be made either remotely or in person. PCC staff will be on-site in room C-105 to assist members of the public attending in person who wish to address comments to the Board.
Two paramedic students stand smiling in front of an ambulance

Program of Study

Your program of study, also known as your major, determines all the courses required to earn your degree or certificate from Pima. It’s important that your PCC student record reflects your current Program of Study and catalog of record. 

Changing your Program of Study

If you need to change your program, add or remove a concentration, or update your catalog of record for your program, you will need to submit a Change of Program of Study Request form.

You should meet with your Academic Advisor if you’re considering a change of major. Your chosen major determines the courses for which you can receive VA benefits and may also impact your financial aid eligibility.

Important to know when changing your program of study:

Program of Study request process

Once you have identified your desired program you can request to change your program of study through MyPima:

  • Fill out Request to Change Program of Study Form 
  • Follow the instructions of the form to upload and send your document to the Registrar’s Office.
  • If you are an International student, receiving Veteran’s Benefits, and/or receiving Federal Financial Aid it is recommended that you speak with your advisor prior to submitting the change request.

Note: It takes 1-5 business days for the change to be completed and up to 1-2 weeks for any related financial aid requirements, if you have any, to be updated.

Back to main content Back to top