General Questions or Comments
Program Manager: 520-206-6354, email@example.com
Address: 401 N. Bonita Ave., Tucson AZ 85709-5505
Areas of Interest
|Community Education -Personal Interest||(520) 206-6354|
|Contract Learning - Workforce||(520) 206-6473|
|Computers and Software||(520) 206-6354|
|Noncredit Matched to Credit Course||(520) 206-6354|
|Job Skills, Careers and Professional Education (CEU)||(520) 206-6354|
|Online Partner - Ed2Go.com/Pima||(520) 206-3938|
|Pima for Kids||(520) 206-6444|
|Teen Scene||(520) 206-6444|
|Motorcycle Training||(520) 206-2741|
Enroll in a Credit Course as a Noncredit Student
Community Education students have the option of attendance or completing course work as long as it is not disruptive to the learning environment. This judgment is at the discretion of the faculty teaching the course.
Career/Job Skill courses offered as CEU require the non-degree seeker to attend and participate at a "pass" level which is guided by the course syllabus. If a student completing with a "pass" decides to apply for PLA (Prior Learning Assessment), the course may have credits applied toward a degree.
- Search the Credit Schedule of Classes
- Select the course and section you are interested in attending
- Select the noncredit option
- Register and Pay. By phone call 206-6468.
- All fees are rolled into the cost of a class for noncredit learners. This includes technology and equipment. (Required texts are not included.)
- Non-degree seeking students are not assessed fees for services they do not require.
- Credit students receive preference for seating in the event a class reaches capacity. Should this occur, non-degree students will be contacted for other options available.
Call Maggie at 206-6354 with questions.