General Questions or Comments
Address: 401 N. Bonita Ave., Tucson AZ 85709-5505
Areas of Interest
|Community Education -Personal Interest||(520) 206-6354|
|Contract Learning - Workforce||(520) 206-6473|
|Computers and Software||(520) 206-6354|
|Credit Course as a Continuing Education Student||(520) 206-6354|
|Job Skills, Careers and Professional Education (CEU)||(520) 206-6354|
|Pima for Kids||(520) 206-6444|
|Teen Scene||(520) 206-6444|
|Motorcycle Training||(520) 206-2741|
Request a Class
Continuing Education workshops, classes and events are selected based on community interest. If you could learn anything, what would it be?
Enroll in a Credit Course as a Noncredit Student
Community Education students have the option of attendance or completing course work as long as it is not disruptive to the learning environment. This judgement is at the discretion of the faculty teaching the course.
Career/Job Skill courses offered as CEU require the non-degree seeker to attend and participate at a "pass" level which is guided by the course syllabus. If a student completing with a "pass" decides to apply for PLA (Prior Learning Assessment), the course may have credits applied toward a degree.
- Search the Credit Schedule of Classes
- Select the course and section you are interested in attending
- Select the noncredit option
- Register and Pay. By phone call 206-6468. Online go to MyPima.
- If there is not a noncredit option for a class you are interested in, call 206-6468 to request a seat.
- All fees are rolled into the cost of a class for noncredit learners. This includes technology and equipment. (Required texts are not included.)
- Non-degree seeking students are not assessed fees for services they do not require.
- Credit students receive preference for seating in the event a class reaches capacity. Should this occur, non-degree students will be contacted for other options available.
Learn on Demand
If you have a group of friends who want to learn the same topic, we can set that up. As soon as we have the minimum number of people to cover expenses, your topic will be scheduled. Classes have been scheduled with as few as five students. Pick the topic, recommend the date, time and location, then let us do the rest.