Return to accessibility navigation at the top of the page.

Transfer to University Honors Programs

The Pima Honors Program works closely with Arizona universities to support our Honors students transferring to university honors programs.

Note: The University of Arizona requires a cumulative 3.8 GPA to transfer to its Honors College.