Program Features and Costs
The Truck Driver Training programs provide intensive direct training and comprehensive student support services.
In addition to regular PCC tuition, course fees exist for most courses in this program.
Depending on course requirements, the course fees cover such costs as:
- Motor Vehicle Division Reports
- Individual background checks (if required)
- Department of Transportation physical
- Drug screening
- Commercial Driver's License and endorsements' fees
- 4:1 student:teacher ratio during driving
- On-site third party practical skills examination
- Individualized driving range experiences
- Required books (e.g., textbooks, driving manuals, atlas)
Course fees are listed in the Schedule of Classes and are available from the Program Office.
Pima's Truck Driver Training Program (TDTP) is authorized to offer the Commercial Driver License Examination (CDLE). Students may take this examination through TDTP, who will report the results of testing to the Arizona State Motor Vehicle Division.
Please contact the Truck Driver Training Office for additional information on the total cost for any certificate in this program at (520) 206-2744.