Program Outcomes - Machine Tool Technology AAS
Upon successful completion of the Machine Tool Technology AAS program, the learner will be able to:
- Demonstrate safe work habits that reflect concern and care for self, others
- Apply industry related mathematics and blueprint reading to
- Machine parts to industry standards of tolerance and finish using manual machine tools.
- Machine parts to industry standards of tolerance and finish using computer numerical controlled (CNC) machine tools.
- Demonstrate skills to produce machined parts that meet or exceed industry certifications, such as National Tooling and Machining Association (NTMA - U.S. Department of Labor) and National Institute of Metalworking Skills (NIMS - U.S. Department of Labor).