Program Outcomes - Solar Installer Certificate
Upon successful completion of the Solar Installer Certificate program, the learner will be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of industry standards and practices.
- Interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Convey information professionally, in both verbal and written forms.
- Understand, integrate, and utilize knowledge in the professional environment.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and implement solutions in the field based on knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrate professionalism with attitudes, conduct, ethics, and work practices.
- Integrate other industries into program for supplementation of skills.
Program Effectiveness Data
For Academic Year 2012/13, PCC student pass rates for those industry examinations for which data is available are given below.
North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP)
- Photovoltaic (PV) Entry Level Exam (computer based test (CBT)): 4 students tested, 3 students passed (75% pass rate)