Program Outcomes - Building & Construction Technologies AAS
Upon successful completion of the Building & Construction Technologies AAS Degree program, the learner will be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of industry standards and practice.
- Interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Convey information professionally, in both verbal and written forms.
- Understand, integrate, and utilize knowledge in the professional environment.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and implement solutions in the field based on knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrate professionalism with attitudes, conduct, ethics, and work practices.
- Integrate other industries into program for supplementation of skills.
Program Effectiveness Data
For Academic Year 2012/13, PCC student pass rates for those industry examinations for which data is available are given below.
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency:
- Section 608 Universal Technician Certification Exam (3 test areas): 8 students tested, 8 students passed (100 % pass rate)