Program Outcomes - Basic Building & Construction Technologies Certificate
Upon successful completion of the Basic Building & Construction Technologies Certificate program, the learner will be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of industry standards and practices.
- Interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Convey information professionally, in both verbal and written forms.
- Understand, integrate, and utilize knowledge in the professional environment.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and implement solutions in the field based on knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrate professionalism with attitudes, conduct, ethics, and work practices.
- Integrate other industries into program for supplementation of skills.