Program Outcomes - Aircraft Structural Repair Certificate
Upon successful completion of the Aircraft Structural Repair certificate program, the learner will be able to:
- Know common safety practices used when working on and around aircraft and related support equipment.
- Identify and use applicable maintenance publications and documents.
- Know and understand federal aviation regulations.
- Inspect, assemble and repair aircraft sheetmetal structures.
- Inspect, assemble and repair aircraft composite structures.