Program Outcomes - Aircraft Powerplant Mechanics Certificate
Upon successful completion of the Aircraft Powerplant Mechanics certificate program, the learner will be able to:
- Know common safety practices used when working on and around aircraft and related support equipment.
- Identify and use applicable maintenance publications and documents.
- Know and understand federal aviation regulations.
- Inspect, service install and troubleshoot aircraft instruments.
- Repair, inspect, assemble, troubleshoot and service reciprocating powerplants.
- Repair, inspect, assemble, troubleshoot and service turbine powerplants.
- Install, repair, troubleshoot and service powerplant support systems.