Program Outcomes - Aircraft Airframe Mechanics Certificate
Upon successful completion of the Aircraft Airframe Mechanics certificate program, the learner will be able to:
- Know common safety practices used when working on and around aircraft and related support equipment.
- Identify and use applicable maintenance publications and documents.
- Know and understand federal aviation regulations.
- Inspect, assemble and repair aircraft sheetmetal structures.
- Inspect, assemble and repair aircraft composite structures.
- Inspect, service, install and repair aircraft support systems.
- Inspect, service install and troubleshoot aircraft instruments and com/nav equipment.