Program Outcomes - Substance Use Disorders Specialty AAS
Upon successful completion of the Substance Use Disorders Specialty AAS degree program, the learner will be able to:
- Identify core principles in Social Work, including the values and ethics of the profession.
- Demonstrate the skills of working with individuals, groups, and communities.
principlesof social and economic justice in social service practice.
- Demonstrate cultural competence and understanding of diversity in the delivery of social services.
- Show knowledge of substance use disorders including political, legal and ethical services and the needs of diverse and special populations.
- Practice social service delivery in a social services agency.