Program Outcomes - Basic Social Services Certificate
Upon successful completion of the Basic Social Services Certificate program, the learner will be able to:
- Identify the role and skill set of Social Work within the U.S. Social Welfare System.
- Demonstrate understanding of basic group dynamics.
- Apply principles and techniques of community organizing to affect change in society.
- Use advanced concepts in group dynamics to facilitate groups.
- Describe the social services delivery system in the U. S.
- Demonstrate culturally competent communication and interviewing skills.
- Apply knowledge of diversity and use multicultural approaches in service delivery.
- Know and practice the values and ethics of the Social Work profession.