Program Outcomes - Administration of Justice Studies AA
Upon successful completion of the Administration of Justice AA program, the learner will be able to:
- Write professional reports and papers with a high-level of English language mastery.
- Apply interpersonal skills in interactions within Administration of Justice (AJS) fields.
- Apply methods of oral and written communication to effectively convey well-reasoned and supported arguments in justice topics.
- Correctly apply the law, rules of law and legal procedures.
- Demonstrate mastery of basic investigative skills.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills in the criminal justice environment.