Program Outcomes - EMT Paramedic AAS
Upon successful completion of the Emergency Medical Technology - Paramedic AAS degree program, the learner will be able to:
- The ability to comprehend, apply, and evaluate information relative to the role of an entry level Paramedic.
- Technical proficiency in all of the skills necessary to fulfill the role of an entry level Paramedic.
- Personal behaviors consistent with professional and employer expectations of an entry level paramedic.
- An understanding of basic EMS (Emergency Medical Systems) knowledge necessary to function in a healthcare setting.
Program Effectiveness Data
Emergency Medical Systems (EMS) Paramedic Certification exam:
- 2018: Emergency Medical Systems (EMS) Paramedic Certification exam:
111 students tested; 97 students passed on the first attempt (87% pass rate);cumulatively 110 students passed the exam within 3 attempts (99%) and 1 student is eligible for re-testing.