Program Outcomes - EMT Paramedic AAS
Upon successful completion of the Emergency Medical Technology - Paramedic AAS degree program, the learner will be able to:
- The ability to comprehend, apply, and evaluate information relative to the role of an entry level Paramedic.
- Technical proficiency in all of the skills necessary to fulfill the role of an entry level Paramedic.
- Personal behaviors consistent with professional and employer expectations of an entry level paramedic.
- An understanding of basic EMS (Emergency Medical Systems) knowledge necessary to function in a healthcare setting.
Program Effectiveness Data
National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians:
- 2015: Emergency Medical Systems (EMS) Paramedic Certification exam:
140 students tested; 134 students passed (96.4% pass rate)