Program Outcomes - EMT Paramedic AAS
Upon successful completion of the Emergency Medical Technology - Paramedic AAS degree program, the learner will be able to:
- The ability to comprehend, apply, and evaluate information relative to the role of an entry level Paramedic.
- Technical proficiency in all of the skills necessary to fulfill the role of an entry level Paramedic.
- Personal behaviors consistent with professional and employer expectations of an entry level paramedic.
- An understanding of basic EMS (Emergency Medical Systems) knowledge necessary to function in a healthcare setting.
Program Effectiveness Data
2018: Emergency Medical Systems (EMS) Paramedic Certification exam:
- First attempt pass rate: 87% ( 97/111 students)
- Within 3 attempts pass rate: 98.9% (110/111 students)
- 1 student is eligible for re-testing
2018 Retention: 93.1%
2018 Positive (Job) Placement: 98.8%