Program Outcomes - Therapeutic Massage AAS
Upon successful completion of the Therapeutic Massage AAS program, the learner will be able to:
- Apply concepts of massage therapy modalities and the anatomical relationships to these modalities.
- Demonstrate ethical therapeutic relationships.
- Analyze professional development strategies.
- Demonstrate basic manual skills and techniques of massage therapy.
Program Effectiveness Data
For Academic Year 2012/13, PCC student pass rates for those industry examinations for which data is available are given below.
Arizona State Board for Massage Therapy
- Arizona Massage Therapy License: 8 students were awarded licenses based on their successful completion of the PCC Therapeutic Massage program.