To prepare graduates with demonstrated competence in the cognitive (knowledge), psychomotor (skills), and affective (behavior) learning domains of respiratory care practices as performed by Registered Respiratory Therapists (RRTs).
These goals will be achieved by:
- Admitting well-prepared applicants from diverse backgrounds
- Promoting the professional growth, safety, and success of each student
- Preparing students for the challenges of technological and socioeconomic changes in Respiratory Care and the health care environment
- Facilitating articulation to advanced education in Respiratory Care and Allied Health Leadership
- Adhering to the CoARC standards of competent performance