Program Outcomes & Effectiveness - Radiologic Technology AAS
Upon successful completion of the Radiologic Technology AAS degree program, the learner will be able to:
- Work as diagnostic entry level radiographers with knowledge of the curriculum content specifications as set forth by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
Program Effectiveness Data
PCC student pass rates for those industry examinations for which data is available are given below.
American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
ARRT certification exam:
- Academic Year 2015: 21 students tested, 21 students passed on the first attempt (100% pass rate)
- Academic Year 2014: 21 students tested, 20 students passed on the first attempt (95% pass rate)
- Academic Year 2013: 15 students tested, 15 students passed (100% pass rate)
- Academic Year 2012: 20 students tested, 20 students passed (100% pass rate)
View additional data for 2011-2015 including credentialing exam pass rates, program completion rates and job placement rates.