Program Outcomes & Effectiveness - Radiologic Technology AAS
Upon successful completion of the Radiologic Technology AAS degree program, the graduate will be able to:
- Apply positioning skills, select technical factors, utilize radiation protection, and be competent in the clinical setting.
- Demonstrate written and oral communication skills.
- Critique images to determine diagnostic quality.
- Adapt standard procedures for non-routine patients.
- Demonstrate work ethics and the value of life-long learning.
Program Effectiveness Data
PCC student pass rates for those industry examinations for which data is available are given below.
American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
ARRT certification exam:
- Academic Year 2015-2016: 21 students tested, 21 students passed on the first attempt (100% pass rate)
- Academic Year 2014-2015: 21 students tested, 20 students passed on the first attempt (95% pass rate)
- Academic Year 2013-2014: 15 students tested, 15 students passed (100% pass rate)
- Academic Year 2012-2013: 20 students tested, 20 students passed (100% pass rate)
View additional data for 2011-2015 including credentialing exam pass rates, program completion rates and job placement rates.