Program Outcomes - Pharmacy Technology Certificate
Upon successful completion of the Pharmacy Technology Certificate program, the learner will be able to:
- Students will be able apply introductory pharmacy concepts.
- Increase proficiency in the Practical Skills required of a Pharmacy Technician in the two most common environments: retail and Hospital.
- Describe the Legal Aspects and Scope of Practice of the Pharmacy Technician.
- Recognize brand and generic names of the medications, and categorize them by mechanism of actions based on the anatomy and physiology changes or processes.
- Create connections between pharmacology and the medications being taught.
- Students will be able to access and use various reference materials in the pharmacy practice setting.