Program Outcomes - Dental Laboratory AAS
Upon successful completion of the Dental Laboratory Technology AAS program, the learner will be able to:
- Fabricate/Repair cast metal restorations for delivery.
- Fabricate/Repair/Reline complete dentures for delivery.
- Fabricate/Repair/Reline partial dentures for delivery.
- Fabricate and repair orthodontic appliances.
- Fabricate/Repair porcelain fused to metal crowns and bridges for delivery.
Program Effectiveness Data
For Academic Year 2012/13, PCC student pass rates for those industry examinations for which data is available are given below.
National Association of Dental Laboratories /National Board for Certification in Dental Laboratory Technology
- Certified Dental Technician (CDT) Exam: 1 student tested, 1 student passed (100% pass rate)