Program Outcomes - Clinical Research Coordinator Certificate
Upon successful completion of the Clinical Research Coordinator Certificate program, the learner will be able to:
- Compare/contrast the clinical research phases.
- Outline the process for data collection and documentation.
- Outline the study start-up process.
- Perform a mock clinical trial.
- Manage medical records upholding privacy and security regulations.
- Identify the regulatory agencies involved in clinical research.
- Complete human subject training requirements.
- Categorize a regulatory binder and examine essential documents required to adhere to regulatory compliance.
- Obtain critical thinking skills necessary for a successful career as a CRC.
- Obtain professional skills necessary for a successful career as a CRC.
- Use computer programs commonly found in a research facility.
- Describe the structural organization of the body.
- Obtain specimens for diagnostic evaluation and testing.
- List the indications for use, dosage forms, generic and trade names for commonly used medications.