Program Outcomes - Clinical Research Coordinator AAS
Upon successful completion of the Clinical Research Coordinator AAS program, the learner will be able to:
- Explain Key Protocol Elements.
- List the elements of subject safety, related documentation, and reporting.
- Define Regulatory requirements pertaining to the Investigational Product Development Process.
- Perform Study Operational Activities in Compliance with GCP.
- Perform study related safety and management activities.
- Demonstrate documentation of data in accordance with ALCOA-C principles.
- Demonstrate professionalism and codes of conduct as they related to the role of the CRC.
- Apply good communication and teamwork practices.