Program Outcomes - Revit Technician Certificate
Upon successful completion of the Revit Technician Certificate program, the learner will be able to:
- Recall drawing and modification functions of CAD software.
- Identify and interpret information provided in technical drawings, schematics, or mask sets.
- Demonstrate digital proficiency (use of a computer; basic operating system functions; network, drive, and directory navigation; etc.)
- Integrate principles of related fields into the use of CAD software.
- Analyze relationships between design elements for parametric modeling.
- Differentiate successful work place skills in individual and collaborative contexts.
- Create production documents employing standard conventions and requirements.
- Propose and evaluate design solutions based on defined criteria.