Program Outcomes - Translation & Interpretation Studies AA Concentration
Upon successful completion of the Translation and Interpretation Studies AA program, the learner will be able to:
- Pass the written portion of an External Certification Exam in medical interpreting.
- Pass the written portion of an External Certification Exam in legal interpreting.
- Perform a consecutive interpretation with a 70% accuracy rate.
- Perform a simultaneous interpretation with a 70% accuracy rate.
And, either #5 or 6.
- Interpret 60 hours in the community
- Translate a document with 15,000 words.