Program Outcomes - Culinary Arts AAS
Upon successful completion of the Culinary Arts AAS degree program, the learner will be able to:
- Perform knife skills according to American Culinary Standards (ACF).
- Apply problem solving skills within the restaurant and hospitality industry. Define strategies and marketing principles when analyzing day to day operations for a successful business.
- Understand and apply basic accounting principles in a business operation.
- Understand and apply sanitation and safety standards within the day to day operation of a restaurant.
- Demonstrate advanced-level cooking skill in a professional kitchen.