The complete College Catalog is available to view, search or download. Use the Bookmarks feature to quickly find the sections you need.
2018-2019 College Catalog
Individual Sections of the 2018-19 Catalog
- Narrative: Information about admissions, costs, financial assistance, educational options and more [Pages 1-78]
- Programs: Description of College degrees and certificates [Pages 79-228]
- Courses: List of courses with prerequisites and co-requisites [Pages 229-503]
- Other Educational Programs: Workforce Response, Apprentice-Related and Center for Training and Development program information [Pages 504-519]
- Selected Policies, Governance and Faculty: Selected Board policies, College administration and faculty information [Pages 520-530]