The user agrees to abide by the federal copyright laws and all other applicable laws of the United States and/or the State of Arizona as well as the terms of this disclaimer. The user may be held legally responsible for any copyright infringement that is caused or encouraged by the user's failure to abide by the terms set forth.
Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, the College must specify an agent to receive notices of infringement from an owner alleging that the PCC web site is infringing its copyright. PCC has designated the following agent:
Office of the Chancellor
Pima Community College
4905D East Broadway Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85709-4990
Voice: (520) 206-4678
Fax: (520) 206-4990
All infringement claims must include:
- A physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the infringed work;
- Identification of the infringed material;
- Contact information for the complaint, e.g., address, telephone number, email address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner or the law;
- A statement that the information contained in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Note: Copyright information & resources are found on the PCC Library web site.