Dental clinic for kids offered Feb. 15
February 11, 2020
Pima’s Dental Clinic will help provide free dental care to more than 125 uninsured children on Feb. 15.
- What: Give Kids A Smile event and health fair
- Where: Dental Clinic, K-259, Pima Community College West Campus, 2202 W. Anklam Road [map and directions]
- When: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Feb. 15, 2020 (appointments available at 8:30, 10 and 11:30 a.m.)
- Registration: Call Southwest Kids Dentistry, 520-775-1245 or pre-register at tucsonkid.com
- Details: walk-ins and by pre-registration; media welcome
The children served are ages 0 to 18 years old and from families that do not qualify for Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System/Medicaid/Medicaid or CHIP and cannot afford dental care. The clinic will offer a variety of services, including cleanings, X-rays, fillings, extractions and “baby tooth” root canals.