National CTE Letter of Intent signing ceremony, Feb. 17
February 11, 2020
Pima’s annual National Career and Technical Education (CTE) Letter of Intent Signing Day event is 9:30 a.m., Feb. 17. Hundreds of new students for the 2019-2020 school year will take part in a signing ceremony, similar to an athletic signing, in the Aztec gymnasium at West Campus.
- What: National CTE Letter of Intent Signing Day
- When: 9:30 a.m., Feb. 17, 2020
- Where: Pima West Campus, 2202 W. Anklam Road, Aztec Gymnasium [map]
- Mayor Regina Romero
- Former National CTE Letter of Intent participant and Pima Graduate Angel Rodriguez
- Media: Welcome
- Info: View the live stream of the event
The event, which is conducted in conjunction with the National Coalition of Certification Centers, is designed to honor students who are entering into a technical field.
It will feature special guest speaker Mayor Regina Romero and include presentations from Angel Rodriguez, a Pima graduate who formerly participated in the National CTE Letter of Intent Signing Day and local employers whose industries offer attractive careers for skilled workers.