55 Nursing Assistant completers honored Nov. 21
November 20, 2019
Nov. 21, the first cohort from Pima Community College-Santa Cruz County in Nogales and the latest from the Pascua Yaqui Tribe’s Workforce Innovation Opportunity Act (WIOA) site will be among 55 Center for Training and Development Nursing Assistant Program completers being honored.
- What: Center for Training and Development Nursing Assistant Completion Ceremony
- When: 5 p.m., Nov. 21, 2019
- Where: Cafeteria, Pima’s Desert Vista Campus, 5901 S. Calle Santa Cruz [map]
- Details: By invitation only; media welcome
- Info: 520-206-5100; pima.edu/ctd
The news release has more details.