FAFSA workshop Oct. 26 at Downtown Campus
October 25, 2019
Pima Community College is hosting a workshop for students wishing to file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid -- the FAFSA.
- When: Saturday, Oct. 26, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Where: Downtown Campus, 1255 N. Stone Ave. [map]
Financial Aid specialists from Pima will be available to assist students and their parents.
Items to bring:
- Social Security Numbers of students and parents
- Alien Registration or USCIS number if not a U.S. citizen
- FSA ID
- 2018 federal tax returns
- 2018 W-2s or records of money earned
- Records of untaxed income
Pima has partnered with Univision, the Arizona Commission for Post-secondary Education and the Metropolitan Education Commission. More FAFSA workshops are planned for 2019 and 2020.