Scholarship offers $8 for every $1 saved, up to $4,000
October 17, 2019
Pima Community College is the first community college in the U.S. to partner with Earn to Learn on a scholarship that pays current and future Pima students up to $4,000 for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Benefits of the Earn to Learn scholarship:
- For every $1 you save, scholarship recipients get $8, up to $4,000.
- Guidance about money: In one session, scholarship recipients learn how to budget, set up a savings account, and make smart financial decisions.
Who at Pima is eligible for the scholarship?
- Students who will attend Pima full-time (30 credit-hours) in 2020-21.
- Students who qualify for in-state tuition
- Students in a degree program. Students in certificate programs are not eligible.
- Students who are eligible to receive at least $1 in Pell Grant funds, a form of federal student aid, for the 2020-2021 academic year, when the scholarship takes effect. Learn about federal student aid (the FAFSA).
Deadline for applying is Oct. 25 at www.earntolearn.org.
Visit Pima's Scholarships website to learn about more opportunities.