PCC Fashionarte 2019 is May 1 & 4
April 8, 2019
This year’s event is May 1 and 4, with a May 1 VIP reception, including a trunk show, at Tucson Museum of Art and the May 4 fashion show and silent auction at Fox Tucson Theatre. Pima also is collaborating again with Gadabout SalonSpas, which is providing all styling services for fashion show models.
13th Annual Spring Fashion Show
Fashionarte 2019: An Urban Fusion of Art, Beauty, Cuisine and Fashion
May 1, 6 - 8 p.m.
- VIP Reception, Luxury Raffle. Event features fashion Installations by Nicholas K and Gadabout in partnership with Desert Vintage and a Trunk Show, emerging student designers showcasing their collections, DJ Parker Radcliffe, New York, and fashion photography installations by Thomas Giddings, in collaboration with PCC Photography program. Catering by El Charro.
- Where: Tucson Museum of Art, 140 N. Main Ave. [get directions]
May 4, 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- Runway Show and Silent Auction
- 5:30-8:30 p.m.: Silent Auction
- 7 p.m.: Spring 2019 Runway Show, featuring the latest designs from Pima students and local emerging and professional brands
- Where: Fox Tucson Theatre, 17 W. Congress St. [get directions]
Tickets: Ticket prices range from $10 to $75; Order online at pccfashionarte2019.
Highlights this year include special presentations by company Nicholas K, founded by Arizona natives Nicholas and Christopher Kunz, and Gadabout, including “Four Decades of Fashion” in collaboration with Desert Vintage.