Student success topic of public sessions
August 28, 2017
PCC will hold meetings to discuss PCC’s Mission Core Theme of Student Success beginning Sept. 1.
Students, employees and community members are invited to attend as we shares data, and discusses challenges for students and ways PCC can leverage the data to support students.
The schedule (PCC map):
- Sept. 1, 1:30-2:30 p.m., Northwest Campus, 7600 N. Shannon Road, Room A-207
- Sept. 5, 9:30-10:30 a.m., District Office, 4905 E. Broadway, Room A-206
- Sept. 7, 3:30-4:30 p.m., West Campus, 2202 W. Anklam Road, Room A-G19
- Sept. 12, 5:30-6:30 p.m., District Office, 4905 E. Broadway, Room C-105
- Sept. 13, 9-10 a.m., East Campus, 8181 E. Irvington Road, Room E1-107
- Sept. 14, 3:30-4:30 p.m., Downtown Campus, 1255 N. Stone Ave., Room RV-116
- Sept. 15, 8-9 a.m., Community Campus, 401 N. Bonita Ave., Room A-112
- Sept. 19, 9-10 a.m., Desert Vista Campus, 5901 S. Calle Santa Cruz, President’s Conference Room
- Sept. 20, 9-10 a.m., Maintenance and Security, 6680 S. Country Club Road, Room 105
Pima's Office of Institutional Research, Planning and Effectiveness (IRPE) will be presenting the data.