Telephone system downtime July 20
July 5, 2018
Due to upgrades, the College’s telephone lines at many locations will be unavailable
- July 20 from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- At Community Campus, Downtown Campus Desert Vista Campus, Maintenance & Security, and West Campus
This outage will affect all faculty and department offices at these locations including, but not limited to:
- The Student Service Centers at these locations
- PimaOnline, Adult Education, Continuing Education, and Workforce administrative offices
This date and time of the outage was dictated by our service provider's availability to upgrade the system. The remaining College locations will be upgraded at a later date.
Critical phone numbers:
- PCC Police Dispatch can be reached at: 520.419.7873 (alternate: 520.279.9014)
- The main College information telephone line, 520.206.4500, will remain available.
We apologize for the inconvenience.