Spring Break student services hours
Mar. 7, 2019
Spring Break is March 18-March 24. No regular classes will be held during this time. College offices will be open, but may have reduced hours of operation. Normal operations resume Monday Mar. 25 at 8 a.m.
Online systems and services
Online services such as MyPima, email, online admissions, registration and payment will be available during the closure.
- All MyPima services will be unavailable 9 p.m. Mar. 19 - 6 a.m. Mar. 20 for maintenance. D2L and employee email will not be affected.
Virtual Student Support (email and phone), providing College general information, registration and other support, will be available during this closure. It is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call 520-206-6408 or email email@example.com for assistance.
- Summer semester registration begins Mar. 18.
The MyPimaHelpDesk will be available during this time for login assistance and general questions.
Spring Break Service Hours: March 18 - March 24
Student Service Centers & Testing Centers
Student Service Centers and Testing Centers hours:
- Monday - Thursday, Mar. 18 - 21: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday, Mar. 22: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday, Mar. 23-24: Closed
Library hours will be posted on the Library website.