The resources listed below provide special instructions, procedures and contacts to support students as we make the transition to providing virtual instruction and services (online, email and phone).
All PCC administrative departments remain open, with staff currently working remotely. Spring Break ends March 25.
Online Learning - D2L
- Student Resource Guide for Transition to Online Learning (D2L)
Basic getting started information for classes transitioning to D2L
Student Support Services contacts
PCC's Student Support Services staff are available to assist you by email and phone:
- Advising & Counseling Departments: virtualsupport@
pima.edu or call 520-206-6408
- Registrar: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Aid Office: FAhelp@pima.edu or call 520-206-4950
- Placements & Testing Office: pcc-virtualtesting@
- Library Services: Library Chat located on the D2L Homepage - https://d2l.pima.edu/d2l/
home or drop off your question into a form
- Student Receivable Services/Student Accounts: bursaronline@pima.
edu or call 520-206-4574
- Access & Disability Resources Office: ADRhelp@pima.edu or call 520-206-6688
- Veterans Office: Veterans@pima.edu or call 520-206-2266
- Tutoring Services: email@example.com or utilize NetTutor Services accessible from your D2L class homepage
- Student Life Office: pcc-studentlife@pima.
24x7 Student Services
The 24x7 virtual student services phone number/email provides general information, registration and other support. It is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Call 520-206-6408 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with us.