Pima Community College’s top priority is the health of our students, employees, and community.
Updates below will continue to be revised and updated as the situation warrants.
Brief College-wide Updates
Highlights on recent policy and procedure changes to help address the coronavirus situation.
Update from the Chancellor, Mar. 27: Close of second week in virtual environment Read the update.
Adult Education FAQ, Mar. 27: Frequently asked questions related to the Adult Education program Read the FAQ
Update from the Chancellor, Mar. 26: Status of 2020 Graduation ceremony and March 30 transition to virtual instruction Read the update
Update to Employees from the Provost, Mar. 26: Faculty transitioning to virtual instruction update 3 Read the update
Summer & Fall registration delayed: Due to the evolving events regarding the coronavirus, registration for Summer Semester has been delayed until April 13 and registration for the Fall 2020 semester has been delayed until May 4.
Student/Public face-to-face services suspended: Virtual services are available.
- Online classes resumed Wednesday, March 25.
- In-person classes will transition to virtual whenever possible beginning March 30.
Employee travel: All non-essential College travel will be canceled or postponed until further notice. College travel will be limited to within the state of Arizona. Out-of-state travel that is essential to performing College duties or functions will require executive administrator approval.
College events: All non-essential College and community events at the College through April 30, 2020 have been cancelled or postponed.
Ill student attendance requirements: Attendance requirements for ill students have been revised
The most recent notices, whether targeted to students, employees, or Adult Education.
- March 27: Close of a second week in our virtual environment
- March 27: Adult Education program FAQ
- March 26: Status of 2020 Graduation ceremony and March 30 transition to virtual instruction
- March 26: Faculty transitioning to virtual instruction update 3
- March 25: Status update and upcoming dates
Resources to support working and learning as the College responds to the coronavirus situation.
- General & Health - general resources & resources from the PCC Libraries
- Student Resources - Virtual Services contact information
- Employee Resources - Working from home computer technology (IT); Faculty resources
Complete list of coronavirus notices by audience
- College-wide Notices
General policy/procedure notices