PCC, the PCC Foundation and generous donors in our community help you achieve your dreams through scholarships programs. Unlike loans, scholarships normally don't have to be paid back. The PCC Foundation is instrumental in soliciting, managing and distributing scholarships to qualified students.
Mayor's Workforce Certification/HSE/PCC Scholarship Fund
Tucson Mayor Jonathan Rothschild, with funding supplied by Wells Fargo, has established a fund to pay fees for HSE (GED®) testing, certification testing and scholarships to PCC for successful HSE completion. Read more about these opportunities and apply today.
STARS On-Line is now closed. Stay tuned for a new and exciting way of applying for scholarships through the MyPima portal through AcademicWorks.
The next scholarship cycle for general and program scholarships begins in February 2017. Some of the scholarship opportunities that will be available for the 2017-18 academic year include:
- Access and Disability Resources Scholarship
- Alumni Association Family Scholarship
- Amigos de Pima Scholarships
- Arts Scholarships
- Business Scholarships
- John & Helen Murphey Foundation Scholarship
- Chancellor's Service Scholarship
- Non-Traditional Student Scholarships
- Pima Book Scholarship
- Pima Opportunity Grant
- PCC General Scholarships for Academic Merit
- PCC General Scholarships for Financial Need
If you have questions, please call the PCC Foundation at 520-206-4646.