PCC, the PCC Foundation and generous donors in our community help you achieve your dreams through scholarships programs. Unlike loans, scholarships normally don't have to be paid back. The PCC Foundation is instrumental in soliciting, managing and distributing scholarships to qualified students.
Mayor's Workforce Certification/HSE/PCC Scholarship Fund
Tucson Mayor Jonathan Rothschild, with funding supplied by Wells Fargo, has established a fund to pay fees for HSE (GED®) testing, certification testing and scholarships to PCC for successful HSE completion. Read more about these opportunities and apply today.
STARS has been replaced by AcademicWorks, and is integrated into MyPima.
To apply for PCC scholarships, log into MyPima and select "Students", then "Register and Pay". PCC Scholarships is in the left column.
After clicking on the link you will be taken to a page that will have all the General Application Questions. Click on "Applicant Record" to verify your information.
Some of the scholarship opportunities that will be available for the 2017-18 academic year include:
- Access and Disability Resources Scholarship
- Alumni Association Family Scholarship
- Amigos de Pima Scholarships
- Arts Scholarships
- John & Helen Murphey Foundation Scholarship
- Chancellor's Service Scholarship
- Non-Traditional Student Scholarships
- Pima Book Scholarship
- Pima Opportunity Grant
- PCC General Scholarships for Academic Merit
- PCC General Scholarships for Financial Need
If you have questions, please call the PCC Foundation at 520-206-4646.