Student Account Holds
Why do I have a Student Account Hold and how can I get it released?
A Student Accounts hold may be placed on your account for several reasons: You may have a past due balance from a current or previous term, you may have a hold from multiple registration deletions for non payment, or a hold that has been passed on to a collection agency. Read below for instruction on how to get your hold released.
You cannot register for a new term or receive academic transcripts until all past due balances have been paid in full.
To locate the hold on your account: Log in to your MyPima > At the bottom of the Quick Links Tab, click on the lower left side of the page > click on the bottom hyperlink that says ...more online student services > Student Records > View Holds
Student Account holds and how to get them released:
- Past Due Balance Hold (Current Term or Past Term) - If you have a Past Due Balance Hold, you can resolve it by paying the balance in full. Log in to your MyPima click on the Student Tab > Register and Pay Tab > MyAccount Manager > Make a Payment or visit any campus cashier's office to pay your debt. Once the payment has been made in full, the past due balance hold should be removed in 1 business day. (Please use the drop down menu to pay your balance in the correct term)
- Collection Agency Hold - If your debt has been passed on to a collection agency, you must contact that agency for resolution. The phone number for the agency will be located in your View Holds tab.
- Multiple Deletes for Non Pay Hold - If you have a hold for Multiple Deletes for Non Pay, you will need to meet with an academic adviser located in the Student Services Center of the campus you are attending.
- Contact Student Accounts Non Pay Delete Hold- Please Email email@example.com to schedule an appointment with one of our staff members. Please include your Name and Student ID when contacting us by email.
- Non-Financial Hold - If you have a hold on your account placed by a department other than Student Accounts, please contact that department directly. We cannot release holds placed by other departments.
Contact the Student Accounts Office for more information.