Student Account Holds
A hold may be placed on your account if you have a balance due from a current or previous term.
You cannot register for a new term or receive academic transcripts until all past due balances have been paid in full.
Why is There a Hold on my Account?
Student account holds may be applied for the following debts:
- past-due tuition
- past-due book loans
- collection agency fees
- late fees on your account
- returned check fees
- excessive loss or breakage
- lost library books
- parking and traffic fines
How do I Receive a Release of a Past Due Balance Hold on My Account?
- go online to MyAccountManager thru MyPima or visit any campus cashier's office to pay your debt
- once the payment is applied to your student account, the past due balance hold should be automatically removed within 15 minutes
- if your debt has been passed on to a collection agency, you must contact that agency
- for all other financial holds please contact Student Accounts
Contact the Student Accounts Office for more information.