Pima offers a variety of ways to pay your bill:
Online: Payment is available on MyAccountManager 7 days a week. Once payment has been submitted, it cannot be canceled.
- Web Check (No Service Fee) to pay with a personal checking or savings account by providing a U.S. bank account number and routing number to complete the payment. (If the account/routing numbers are not correct resulting in a failed payment, a $25.00 Returned Item Fee will be charged to the student account.)
- Debit or Credit Card (2.85% non-refundable Paypath Service Fee) to pay with an American Express, Discover, Mastercard or Visa credit or debit card.
- International and Domestic Wire Payments from Western Union provides a simple, reliable way to pay. This allows you to pay in your home currency, either online or by bank transfer, with competitive exchange rates and takes the stress and uncertainty out of paying for your tuition. Log into MyAccountManager and select the Bank Wire payment option. Please advise that Pima Community College does not accept overpayments on student accounts. Please transfer only the amount due on your student account to avoid payment delays.
In-Person: Personal checks, cashier's checks, traveler's checks, money orders, and cash payments (U.S. dollars only) are accepted at campus Accounts Receivable/Cashiering offices. Please note, Debit/Credit card payments can ONLY be made online for student account payments.
Mail: Personal checks, cashier's checks, traveler's checks, and money orders are accepted by mail.
Notes on Paper Check Payments:
- Pima only accepts checks that contain a printed name and address.
- Make your check payable to Pima Community College.
- Include your student identification number and College semester.
- Mail your payment to Pima Community College, Accounts Receivable Services 3047, 1255 North Stone Ave, Tucson, AZ 85709-1225.
- Checks should be received prior to the Tuition Payment Deadline to avoid deletion of registration and late charges. Notification of pending mailed payments does not hold a registration or exempt a student from late charges.
- If the check payment is returned by the bank for any reason, a $25.00 Returned Item Fee will be charged to the student account. Returned payments may be forwarded to a collection agency or the Pima County Attorney's Office.
- Second-party checks, out-of-country checks, post-dated checks, and payments for more than the account balance are not accepted.
- It is the policy of Pima Community College to electronically convert and process paper checks received using the Automated Clearing House (ACH) Network, under the rules governed by the National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA) and the Federal Reserve Bank. College Employees will write student identification numbers on checks when students fail to add them.