Financial Aid Orientation
Financial aid recipients are encouraged to view Financial Aid Orientation once every academic year. This course provides critical updates regarding annual changes to federal regulations and PCC policies that directly impact your financial aid.
Here are just a few helpful things that you will learn by viewing the Financial Aid Orientation:
- What to expect when repaying student loans.
- How to complete verification.
- When to expect disbursements of your financial aid.
- How to request funds to purchase your books and school supplies BEFORE your disbursement date.
- How to maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress and aid eligibility.
Access the 2015-16 Online Presentation [accessible version - MSWord] now to learn more! Download the 2015-16 Financial Aid Orientation Study-Guide as a helpful reference. You are NOT required to submit your answers.