Recalculation/Cancellation of Title IV Funds
A recalculation/cancellation of Title IV funds is required for all students who never begin attendance in some or all of their credits required for their award (after financial aid eligibility is captured on the Freeze Date).
Students at PCC must have verified academic attendance in each Title IV course to be eligible for a disbursement.
Examples of attendance include:
- Physical class attendance
- Submission of an academic assignment
- Study group attendance assigned by the school
- Examination, interactive tutorial, or computer-assisted instruction
- Participation in an online discussion about academic matters
- Initiation of contact with instructor to ask question about academic subject