Contacts & Hours
Have a question? We're here to help!
Visit the Testing or Student Services Center at one of the campuses listed below.
Exams are collected 15 minutes before closing. Please allow sufficient time to complete your exam.
Fall 2019/Spring 2020 Hours of Operation :
|8 AM-5 PM||CLOSED||CLOSED||8 AM-5 PM||10 AM-5 PM||CLOSED|
|10 AM - 8 PM||10 AM-8 PM||10 AM - 8 PM||
10 AM - 8 PM
10 AM - 5 PM
|9 AM - 4 PM|
|CLOSED||8 AM - 5 PM||8 AM - 5 PM||8 AM - 5 PM||10 AM - 5 PM||CLOSED|
|8 AM - 5 PM||8 AM - 5 PM||8 AM - 5 PM||8 AM - 5 PM||CLOSED||CLOSED|
|8 AM-7 PM||8 AM - 7 PM||8 AM - 7 PM||8 AM - 7 PM||10 AM -5 PM||CLOSED|
Pearson VUE/GED Testing and other scheduled exams may operate outside of posted hours.
Davis Monthan AFB Education Center hours are Monday-Thursday by appointment only. Base access required
Santa Cruz County-Nogales hours are 8:00 AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday.
*During approved holidays and recess periods, Student Service Centers and Testing Centers will be closed on Saturday
- Saturday (8/31/19) before Labor Day
- Saturday (11/9/19) before Veteran's Day
- Saturday (11/30/19) after Thanksgiving
- Saturday (12/21/19) after Final Exams
- Saturday (1/18/20) before Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Saturday (2/22/20) during Rodeo Days
- Saturday (3/21/20) during Spring Break
- Saturday (5/23/20) before Memorial Day
Offsite Testing Requests:
The college provides offsite access for placement tests and course exams. For support with scheduling proctored testing outside of PCC locations, email Virtual Testing Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Adult Basic Ed||520-206-7330|